Founded on a belief that to work with the best, you had to be the best, The Argyle Network has grown from this humble proposition to be the leader in the Fintech & Banking Recruitment space.
Founding clients are still today’s clients, a testament to our true and honest approach to recruitment and our mantra that a long term relationship is worth more than a quick and easy short term deal.
We named our business as a Network as we wanted to differentiate ourselves from the transactional type of recruiters we all know so well.
Ours is a two way approach where we work with both clients and candidates to get them the best possible outcomes and solutions to their needs.
This might take the form of an introduction or guidance to better map out a career journey to a candidate or more often than not an insight as to a potential off-market or passive candidate, not actively looking for a role, but yet we know that they would be the perfect candidate for a clients requirements.
This is what long term relationships enable us to do - we know our clients, we know our Fintech & Banking niche, we understand their requirements and we know our candidates - both actively and passively looking, and we know when the fit will be right between them.
Yet, we never stop learning, you just have to see the fast changing, evolving pace of change sweeping the technology, finance and banking industries, to know that the day you stop, is the day you lose your edge. Connecting the right candidate with the right client, time and time again… through our Network…. that’s our secret sauce. That’s what makes The Argyle Network.
“We aspire to be the Number One consultancy in the provision of specialised technology recruitment for the Fintech & Banking space, through strong relationships, an unrivalled can do attitude, a deep understanding of the market we operate in and premium level of client and candidate care”.
Our values are very important to us as they are the essence of who we are and what our clients and candidates can expect from us:
- High Performing - we work with the best by striving to be the best at what we do
- Hard Working - we are dependable in finding the right recruitment solutions, we go the extra mile
- Trustworthy - we will give you true and honest feedback, everytime
- Loyalty - hard to earn, easily lost, our long term client relationships are built on this
As individuals, you will find we have the following internal values that has forged our culture here:
- Excel in Excellence - Being number one takes commitment to be the best you can
- Thrive on and immerse ourselves in the dynamic, ever changing, innovative, evolving, exciting world of Fintech & Banking, never a dull moment!
- Say what we mean - we don’t play games - we will tell you straight
- Go above and beyond - help where we can - do the right thing
- Have a sense of humour, we are human beings afterall
Proud to support our wonderful charity, sporting and industry partners:
- CPA (Cerebral Palsy Alliance)
- Cancer Research
- Mosman Junior Rugby
- Intersekt and the Finnies 2021 (FinTech Australia)